Sunday, March 19, 2006
A Camping We Will Go
Not really, we just went for the day, but Rhyne and Jake had a blast! My parents were camping at the lake, so we went down for the day to see how Rhyne and Jake would like it (since we already have reservations for Memorial Day and 4th of July, I surely hope they like it!).
















They loved being outdoors. Jake walked around with his fishing rod and Rhyne liked playing in the gravel. They both liked the pontoon ride, which we weren't surprised. We took bread to feed the ducks, however, all we could find were birds, so we fed them instead. Rhyne really has a throwing arm, I think she's going to be a softball pitcher. Jake was content to just drop it over the side of the boat. I on the other hand was going to dump the remaining bread out of the bag into the water, when all of a sudden I chunked the whole bag over! Yep, had to go fishing for the bag!

We all got the biggest laugh over Jake in the minnow bucket (or as we say in the South, the "minner" bucket). He would reach right in and grab a minnow, wasn't scared at all - all "boy".



















We got him to practice kissing the minnow, so when we go fishing for real this Summer, he'll know what to do when he catches the "big one".







2 Comments:
Blogger one4JC said...
I haven't read all of your posts but I'm very excited to do so. I will someday be adopting a child possibly internationally as well. This is something that God has put on my heart and it hasn't been taken away even in the process of the divorce...

Would you mind if I linked you from my page?

oneforjc.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»