Sunday, October 01, 2006
Happy Fall !!!

Oh, how I do love Fall ! You can feel the crisp in the air, see all the Fall colors in the foliage, and just know it's just the beginning of the soon to be Holiday Season.

Daycare had a photographer come to take Fall pictures of the kids. Jake did excellent! He did so well, we ordered 3 different packages because they were so good. Rhyne on the other hand, did not get one picture taken. She still cries when she gets in front of the camera. One day she is going to wonder why we have all these pictures of Jake and none of her (at least none with her smiling). The only saving grace we have is that she will let us or family members take pictures of her (she actually likes it).

So I decided to put their overalls on and take them outside in front of our Fall decorations. It turned out okay for our first try, but I think I need to redo it in the morning so the Sun is not in their eyes.
1 Comments:
Blogger kate said...
How cute! And I love your fall decorations.

It's fall here, too, now--with a vengence. I was sick this weekend (well, maybe more sick-and-tired than actually ill) and stayed in. When I went out today it was a different world! It's suddenly MUCH cooler. Time to put on a hat!