Friday, April 20, 2007
Loop~D~Loop Bows
I've been trying to get this together for awhile now, but I am starting my little hair bow venture. I've been overly obsessed with making Rhyne hair bows to match her outfits. As my good friend "S" says, "No bow, no go" (as in - you are not leaving the house without a hair bow).

Anyway, I've been selling a few, and hope to get enough made up to put out on Ebay next month. There's a lot of trial and error (the "errors" are the ones I let Rhyne wear to school in case she looses them or gets them dirty!).

Just thought I'd share a few pictures of the bows with my friends here, since if FINALLY figured Flickr out!! This is going to be a much easier way to post pictures!!!

Check out the Flickr box of pictures over in the sidebar above the Blogroll.





3 Comments:
Blogger kate said...
Really cute, Trace! Once d2b is home, I'll have to place an order. Let me know how selling on ebay goes.

Blogger mommyto5 said...
Yes let me know too about the ebay set up, those bows are so cute, how talented you are.
Prayers going out for your mom.

Blogger kate said...
Happy Mother's Day, Trace!