Sunday, June 03, 2007
How To Order Bows
I've been asked how one can order Loop~D~Loop hair bows. Right now, I have been selling more than I can make - so I haven't quite made it to Ebay yet. And, I'm so not savvy enough to create my own website, so I'm working with what I know.

If you look at the Flickr box to the right, you will see a collection of bows that I have made for Rhyne and others. I'm trying to keep that box updated, but I did forget to snap a picture of the cupcake/birthday bows. If you'd like to see one, check out
Cupcake's bow. This is a medium bow.

Medium bows/Piggies measure approx. 3" +/-

Double loop bows measure approx. 4" +/-

Starburst bows (dbl bows w/extra ribbon in X shape) measures appx 4 1/2" - 5" +/-


How To Order

• Please

e-mail me with your order.

• Indicate the name of the bow(s) that you wish to order or the corresponding letter.
Bows can be placed on medium (2") or large (2 3/4" - recommended for Starburst bows) French clips. Piggies are attached to small clips (1 1/2") unless otherwise specified. Clippies are on alligator clips.

Ribbon colors and button centers may differ from the pictures depending on availability.

• If you do not see the color bow that you would like, please let me know the color (s) that you are looking for. I do have a color chart of the solid color grosgrain ribbons that I can e-mail you.

• If you are looking to match a particular outfit, it helps if you will e-mail me a picture of the outfit.

• All bows can be made with or without button centers. If the bows are not pictured with a button center, please add $1.00 to the price.

• Birthday bows are available to coordinate with that special birthday outfit, with a cupcake button center.


Payment/Shipping

• Payment is due when the order is placed. Once you place an order, I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Money orders are accepted as well.

• Bows are shipped via USPS. Please contact me to determine the shipping/handling fee.